Consultation - Hire Christy
Christy offers on-site consultations in the Monterey Bay and The Central Coast of California. She is also available for on-site consultations at any geographic location. Contact her for more details.
Feeling overwhelmed? Too busy? Living with clutterbugs? Relocating? Outgrown your space? Hate paperwork? Suffered an illness, loss of a loved one? You or a loved one diagnosed with ADD or OCD?
Don't worry. You're not alone, and help is only a phone call away.
Whether You Need Help With:
- Setting Up, Organizing, and Maintaining Your Business
- Setting Up Your Home Office and Filing System
- Closets, Pantries, Garages, or Off-Site Storage Spaces
- Children's Rooms
- Space Planning
- Paper Flow
- Time Management
- Relocations and Staging Your Home for Sale
- Environments for the Physically Challenged
Benefits of Clutterbug Removal:
- Reduced Stress
- Increased Productivity
- More Time to Do the Things You Really Enjoy
- End the Search for Lost Items
- Maximize Existing Storage Space
- Peace of Mind
- Help Your Children Learn the Benefits of Organization
Schedule of Fees and Policies
|On-Site Project Rates:
- $75/Hr. - Residential
- $85/Hr. - Business (1-3 Employees)
- $95/Hr. - (4+ Employees)
- Time and Paper Management Training
- One-on-One Employee Sessions
- On-Site Consults at Any Geographic Location
Long-term project rates are contingent upon time needed to achieve individual organizing goals.
As we eliminate clutter in the areas causing immediate stress, I will suggest storage and filing solutions as necessary, and we will determine a follow-up maintenance program to suit your personal needs.
Fee Payable at Time of Service - For the rescheduling of a session, please give a 48-hours' notice to ensure that your time may be utilized by another client.
The above rates apply during regular business hours.
Complete confidentiality is guaranteed, and your privacy is always respected.
You Will See Immediate, Dramatic Results
"Dear Christy: Special thanks to my clutter 'angel'. Miraculous job with the writing room. I'm whittling away at the leftovers in the dining room and telling everyone about the terrific job you did."
- Love, Laura (Carmel Valley, CA) "Christy: In trying to save a little...I wasted a lot...of TIME. We finally got through the room. Your guidelines were the foundation and I could not have done it without your outline. I'm beginning to enjoy my new-found freedom! I'm recommending you to anyone who asks (and more so to those who don't)! Things weren't 'tucked away'...they were thrown away or donated. I even made $25 at a clothing store for my 'old but still nice' shirts! Thank you again, you are a blessing."
- Rocio (Monterey, CA) "Dear Christy: Thank you so much for all your help. It was all you said it would be. I feel better already but will need more assistance soon. Stay in touch. Best to you,"
- Deanna (Pebble Beach, CA) "Dearest Christy: Sending this gratitude note for the spectacular job you did on my studio. It was a true transformation and lifted my spirits! You took a horrific mess and recreated a space where I could find serenity...the miracle is I've been able to maintain your hard work. You are in my thoughts and prayers."
- Love, Mary Ellen (Pacific Grove, CA)
"for Christy: Now I can get on with my life. No more guilt about playing..all the work's done! I look around me and feel good. I'm in charge, not my possessions. I wanted to reduce my possessions by one-half...we did even more! We did in 5 sessions what I'd put off for over a year. I feel like I have a new house, a new wardrobe, and a new friend."
- Marilyn ( Pacific Grove, CA)
"We'd been trying to do it for so long [organize home] then Christy Best came, and when I came home from school, it was like walking into a new world."
- Ross C., Age 10 (Salinas, CA)
"She is simply the Best. She's gentle, nonjudgmental and funny. We're done, but I miss her already."
- Maureen M., Wife, Mom, and Homeschool Teacher (Salinas, CA)
"Rebirth your environment, and your rebirth yourself."
- James Wanless, PhD-Author, "The Voyager Tarot" (Monterey, CA)
"Finding Christy Best is the best thing that has happened to our home! It is uncommon to find someone who really makes life easier... who anticipates situations and immediately finds solutions that work for our home and life. Christy is professional, organized beyond belief and one of the nicest people we have ever worked with. The result is more than we could have imagined - Christy is exceptional!"
- Dave McElhatton, News Anchor, KPIX, and Karen McElhatton, Owner, "Talk Pro" (San Francisco, CA)
"She turned my cluttered and messy accumulation into an efficient and neat workspace."
- Jonathon Lee, Pianist and Composer (Monterey, CA)
"I'm awestruck! You have made a world for me. You've made a house into a home."
- William L. Smith, Prudential California Realty (Monterey, CA)